Tips For A Stylish & Organized Bathroom
Do you ever find it hard to keep your bathroom both put-together and chic?
The bathroom is one of the rooms in a house that most people struggle with organizing. Counters are covered and bathroom products are just thrown under the sink. This makes it impossible to find anything and doesn’t look very pretty.
I’ve noticed that throughout the years, it is so easy to desperately want organization that I sacrifice the aesethics of the room. After all this is probably one of the most used rooms in your home, why shouldn’t it look beautiful too?
The type of organizational system that you choose obviously depends on the size and shape of your bathroom. Don’t forget you can use the wall and counter space without your bathroom looking cluttered.
It is also important to cater the organization based on you and what products you have and how often you use them. The key for me is to utilize aesthetically pleasing decor pieces that also serve as organizational tools for all my stuff.
Here are some of my tips for a sophisticated, clean bathroom atmosphere:
- Pick a Theme- For a sophisticated, clean bathroom look, try to have everything cohesive to the theme of your choice. This doesn’t mean everything has to look matchy-matchy, but having items that complement each other, makes a space look more put together.
- Utilize Any Type of Available Space- Remember that you can use under the counter, drawers, the walls, the toilet, the shower, etc. for your organization, you are not just confined to fitting everything under the sink.
- Choose Organizational/Decor Items- Items that are out and visible like a toothbrush holder, towel organizer, and tissue box look best when they serve a practical purpose, but also fit in with the theme and visual look that you are striving for.
- Find a Place for Everything- Have a home for every item, even if organizing every little thing seems mundane. This might cause more work upfront, but will save you a lot of time and will keep things organized in the long run.
- Add Some Flair with Some Unique Decor Pieces- Add in some extra touches with candles, plants, pictures, etc. A bathroom doesn’t have to be boring and lack creativity.
Also, I have included a list here of all the items you probably need for a functional bathroom. Remember not all of these will apply to everyone and maybe there is an item that you have in your bathroom that others wouldn’t. Use this as a base, and then add the flair!
- Toothbrush Holder
- Soap Dispenser
- Soap Dish
- Cotton Ball/Q-tip Holder
- Mouth Wash Dispenser
- Medicine Organizer/Shelf
- Tissue Box
- Vanity Mirror
- Makeup Organizer
- Lipstick Holder
- Toiletry Organizer
- Towel Holder
- Toilet Paper Holder
- Under the Sink Organizers
- Hairbrush Holder
- Drawer Organizers
- Hair Styling Tool Hooks/Organizer
- Jewelry Organizers
- Toilet Plunger/Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Shower Curtain
- Bathroom Decor
- Bathroom Hook
- Laundry Bin
Shop This Post: